Residential Roofing Installation & Repair Services
Your home is your most important asset. It protects you and your family – but who protects your home? Trust Anderson Roofing & Construction LLC. Whether you have a small house or a large one, inexpensive three-tab shingles or Spanish tile, we will treat your house like a castle – because it is your castle.
We are your neighbors. We live in Cedar Park and Leander. Our company is family-owned. We treat our clients and employees like they are family. We offer the best workmanship and the best warranty in the industry. We do not cut corners. We follow all the building codes and the law. We are on site and on the roof, supervising our crews.
Roof Replacement & Repair
Add value to your home with a brand new roof. Contact Anderson Roofing & Construction LLC for professional roof replacement service that outshines our competitors. We will carefully remove your old roof, repair any damages to the roofing structure and install your new roofing system. We work with all types of residential roofing. Many roofing companies won’t take on complex jobs – they will drive right on by and not even do the inspection. We have done two houses where somebody built additions that include a roof over a window.
Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home because it protects your home from harsh elements. If a storm blows through the area, your roof shingles can be loosened but look just fine. However, the next time we get a hard rain, the roof may leak and cause damage to the interior of your home. You need to schedule a roof repair appointment if:
- Water is leaking into your home.
- Shingles are missing, damaged or out of place.
- Water is pooling on the roof.
Free Annual Inspection
Before you can schedule a roof repair appointment, you need a roof inspection to check for damage. Depend on Anderson Roofing & Construction LLC for a thorough residential roofing inspection, free every year. Can you benefit from a free inspection?
- Are the neighbors getting new roofs?
- Wind damage isn’t always visible. We test for loose shingles that will eventually leak.
- Hail damage is rarely visible from the ground. Are there granules in your gutter? Granules are the protective skin on shingles.
- Has a tree been rubbing your roof?
- Do you have water stains on your ceiling?
- Did you have icicles or ice collecting on your roof in the big storm?
- Can you see daylight from inside your attic (other than through vents)?
- Is water pooling on your roof?
- Do you have damaged fascia, soffits or siding? These can indicate a lack of proper roof flashing.
Two more reasons to get an inspection:
- Pre-storm proof that your roof is in good condition – just in case.
- Pre-purchase. Home inspectors are trained to look for only a few issues and can’t give repair prices.
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? Fill out the form or call Anderson Roofing & Construction LLC for a free inspection of your home.
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Free Inspection
Putting off a roof inspection and repairs can create more expensive problems down the road. Speak with an experienced roofer about your roof problems today. Residential roofing inspections can help you prevent an expensive restoration. Make an appointment by calling (512) 200-ROOF or filling out the online form.