Insurance Claims & Roof Repair Services
Has nasty weather hit your neighborhood? High winds? Hail? We do free estimates and quality roof storm damage restoration in Cedar Park and Austin, TX. Anderson Roofing & Construction LLC is the leading roof repair contractor in the area, committed to doing the job right, every time.
Insurance Claim FAQs You Should Know
You are paying good money for coverage; use it. “Will my rates go up?” many homeowners ask. Your rates go up only if your zip code gets regular storm damage or you have vandalism claims. Here are some other tips to keep in mind:
- You must pay your insurance deductible. This is not optional. It’s federal law. Do not trust any roofer who is willing to go to jail.
- Insurance typically undervalues claims on the first round. We will provide a detailed list of what needs to be fixed that you can send back to the insurance. They are not roofers.
- Yes, your insurance may deny and delay. That is normal. We will stick with you as they play musical chairs with your claim and hand it off to different adjusters. (One customer had 10!)
- With the vast majority of insurance plans, you are allowed to select your own roofer. You don’t have to accept bids from the substandard companies they send you.
- You are generally entitled to bring your roof up to the newest codes unless some part of your policy specifically excludes it. For instance, Drip Edge is now code and we are required to use it.
The Insurance Claim Process
Here is how your claim will progress through the process of restoration.
- You sign a contract with our company to handle your project, then provide us with a copy of the insurance claim estimate.
- We will schedule an assessment of damage and provide a detailed estimate for the damages to your property. To expedite the claims process, we use the same estimating software (Xactimate) to create our estimates that insurance carriers use.
- We will compare our estimate with the insurance adjuster’s estimate to determine if anything was overlooked. If needed, we will schedule a re-inspection with your adjuster and demonstrate the damage. We go to great lengths to ensure all pricing is accurate and all damage accounted for.
- Once the claim is approved, we will schedule the repair work and complete it as agreed. We will conduct a final walkthrough to ensure your satisfaction.
- We will gather payment once you have received the final check from your insurance company.
- Once payment is made in full, we will issue the warranty certificate.
We Offer Free Roof Inspections
While your roof takes most of the hit, a storm can damage other parts of your property too. Trust our team to inspect your entire property and take care of any necessary repairs. As part of our roof storm damage restoration services, we’ll look for damage to your roofing, gutters, siding, windows, shed and HVAC unit.
We offer pre-storm documentation as well as post-storm assistance. To provide you with detailed results, our team will take photos of any damage and include them in our documented report, along with roof repair recommendations.
Schedule a Free Inspection for Your Entire Property
Dealing with roof hail damage or other storm damages? Rely on us for top-tier roof repair and restoration services, including help with the insurance claim. Contact Anderson Roofing & Construction LLC today for a free estimate. Call (512) 200-ROOF to schedule service or fill out the online form to get started.